Will NutraDrench plus Save-A-Chick Be To Much??

diamondsmith

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2015
south dakota
Hi everyone, I'm picking up 30 chicks and 2 ducklings next Friday. They added going to be shipped in moderate gold but I'm worried that they are going to be pretty stressed and exhausted. I'm going to be giving each chick a drop of NutraDrench first thing and save-a-chick is going to be in their water. Well it be to much supplement for then?

Hi everyone, I'm picking up 30 chicks and 2 ducklings next Friday. They added going to be shipped in moderate gold but I'm worried that they are going to be pretty stressed and exhausted. I'm going to be giving each chick a drop of NutraDrench first thing and save-a-chick is going to be in their water. Well it be to much supplement for then?
Skip the sav-a-chick and just give them the Nutri-Drench and then put the Nutri-Drench in their water. I have used it the past 2 seasons with good success. I put 2 ml per gallon in their water for the 1st month. (or until the water is tinted a very light tan). I've used the Bovidr Labs products with great success for over a decade on my poultry and collies. Great stuff! The sav-a-chick needs to be digested. the Nutri-Drench does not.
Last season I used the Goat Nutri-Drench on the chicks and they did just fine. No sickness, no losses. I just made sure I used the Poultry formula usage and dosage instructions when I gave them the Goat formula. Tho the Bovidr Labs formulas are species specific, their techs told me they also meet the scienfific standards for a universal dose. So in a pinch, you can sub another formula for the one you need. I prefer to stay with a formula nearer the size of the creature I am helping. I use the Poultry formula ; or the Pet formula ( animals 25 lbs. and under and their babies) ; or the Goat formula for my poutry. For my smooth collies,I use the Pet or the Goat or the Beef formulas. But whichever formula I am using, for the dogs, I always use the Pet formula usage and dosage instructions.
Best Regards,
Karen

My bottle said 1 ml to a quart 1to4 day old. Ive had two birds die in last two days, I don't want to kill the healthy ones by putting too much in

Hi,
Nutri-Drench is all natural nutrition. That's not what is killing them. Do they have any other symptoms? You can put 4ml of Nutri-Drench in a gallon of water with no problem for stressed birds. Any issues with their eyes or poop?
Best,
Karen

Back
Top Bottom