will she get better?

chickenmami

Hatching
6 Years
May 1, 2013
So I took my chicken in to see the vet and they took xrays of her and said her liver is swollen and gave me 2 different antibiotics to give her every 24 hrs and I need to force feed her because she'll only drink water..he wanted to take bloodwork and some other test but I just payed $250 just for the visit and antibiotics and xray but I'm thinking about getn the rest of her test done...am I wasting my time and money?.....is there something I can do to make her better...plz help...she's like my feathered kid...I dnt want to lose her...

redsoxs

Crowing
8 Years
Jul 17, 2011
North Central Kansas
Greetings from Kansas, chickenmami, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us! Sorry to hear about your sick chicken. I've no idea what to advise but maybe the folks in the thread below will have an idea. Good luck!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/10/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures

chickenmami

Hatching
6 Years
May 1, 2013
OK SO HERE'S THE UPDATE...CHICKITY IZ STILL WITH UZ BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND SHE IZ DOING A LIL BIT BETTER...WHN I SAY LIL I MEAN A LIL...BUT I HAVE FAITH THAT SHE WILLLLLLL MAKE IT!....AT LEAST I PRAY SHE WILL BUT ANYWHO...THANK U FOR ALL UR SUPPORT .. AND SHE THANKZ YALL TOO...PLZ CONTINUE TO KEEP HER IN PRAYER..N THANK U AGAIN...OXOXOX

Last edited:

Top Bottom