1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Will someone cross stitch for me??

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by funonahonda, Jun 29, 2008.

1. funonahonda

funonahonda Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Central Ohio
    I have a cross stitch pattern of a Barred Rock hen and I was wanting someone that cross stitches do it for me, I will pay for everything and also pay you. Please contact me
    Here is a picture of the pattern ,(the hen on the left)
    [​IMG]

2. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Oooo, that's pretty!

Cross-stitching is not hard to do. You should give it a try yourself. This pattern might take a while, but you could do it. Basically it's just a bunch of X's.

Good luck! Cool find!
    [​IMG]

3. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    HI sorry I can't help ya do to perment nerve damage in my left arm I am very limited in how much I can do where cross stitching is concerned. I am however doing the rooster on that pattern right now. It is a great pattern.

I also would like to add that there is a cross stitch board called 123stitch there might be someone on there that will help ya out. The link is http://www.123stitch.com it is a great board for stitchers. Just go to the message board.

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I do cross stitch and its fun!

I do not know of the size but if it is //11x8 its gonna take a good while. I have a cross stitch still going after two years in coming August "A lady in her garden"...I tell ya, with all the colors and xx's, its a wonder it would take me a good while.

Its a pretty pattern!

5. farm_mom

farm_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2008
    MI
    If you haven't found anyone else yet, I can help you out. We'd have to talk about time frame and materials and such (for example, I've never stitched a pillow or blanket before. If you want a framed picture I can do that.) Here's a link to a blog post that has pics of some of my stitchings on it. If you're interested, PM me. http://childreninthecorn.blogspot.com/2007/06/stitchy-crafty.html

6. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    wow farm mom what beautiful work you do..

If I take up another hobby my DH will have to chain me to something..

7. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    cross stitching is not a hobby it is an art form to enhance any room in the house. LOL

Hey Farm Mom what part of MI are ya from. I am in the UP of MI

8. farm_mom

farm_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2008
    MI
    smom1976-thanks! To be honest, most of those are pre-baby. I had wayyyy more time back then!! [​IMG]

zookeeper9000-oh, I LOVE the UP. I live in "the thumb." Do you think any non-MI people get the whole hand reference thing?! [​IMG]

9. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Scan the patterns in color and send them to me! Please? i can't promise I'll make you anything I don't have time to make them for myself right now. I do cross stitch in winter. Please share your patterns!

10. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    Quote:would you be willing to scan and share???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by