Will someone cross stitch for me??

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by funonahonda, Jun 29, 2008.

1. funonahonda

funonahonda Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Central Ohio
    I have a cross stitch pattern of a Barred Rock hen and I was wanting someone that cross stitches do it for me, I will pay for everything and also pay you. Please contact me
    Here is a picture of the pattern ,(the hen on the left)
    [​IMG]

2. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Oooo, that's pretty!

Cross-stitching is not hard to do. You should give it a try yourself. This pattern might take a while, but you could do it. Basically it's just a bunch of X's.

Good luck! Cool find!
    [​IMG]

3. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    HI sorry I can't help ya do to perment nerve damage in my left arm I am very limited in how much I can do where cross stitching is concerned. I am however doing the rooster on that pattern right now. It is a great pattern.

I also would like to add that there is a cross stitch board called 123stitch there might be someone on there that will help ya out. The link is http://www.123stitch.com it is a great board for stitchers. Just go to the message board.

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I do cross stitch and its fun!

I do not know of the size but if it is //11x8 its gonna take a good while. I have a cross stitch still going after two years in coming August "A lady in her garden"...I tell ya, with all the colors and xx's, its a wonder it would take me a good while.

Its a pretty pattern!

5. farm_mom

farm_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2008
    MI
    If you haven't found anyone else yet, I can help you out. We'd have to talk about time frame and materials and such (for example, I've never stitched a pillow or blanket before. If you want a framed picture I can do that.) Here's a link to a blog post that has pics of some of my stitchings on it. If you're interested, PM me. http://childreninthecorn.blogspot.com/2007/06/stitchy-crafty.html

6. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    wow farm mom what beautiful work you do..

If I take up another hobby my DH will have to chain me to something..

7. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    cross stitching is not a hobby it is an art form to enhance any room in the house. LOL

Hey Farm Mom what part of MI are ya from. I am in the UP of MI

8. farm_mom

farm_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2008
    MI
    smom1976-thanks! To be honest, most of those are pre-baby. I had wayyyy more time back then!! [​IMG]

zookeeper9000-oh, I LOVE the UP. I live in "the thumb." Do you think any non-MI people get the whole hand reference thing?! [​IMG]

9. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Scan the patterns in color and send them to me! Please? i can't promise I'll make you anything I don't have time to make them for myself right now. I do cross stitch in winter. Please share your patterns!

10. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    Quote:would you be willing to scan and share???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by