Will this electric device bother my hens?

Shortblondemommy

Chirping
Mar 2, 2018
Sacramento, California
9DF74163-483B-45E3-8CF4-32A69C5B9DFF.png

I need to get rid of the cockroaches outside before they start making there way into my home!!!!!
While I don't know the answer to your original question, I will tell you that outdoor cockroaches will never go away. They are natures little clean up crew. They eat dead things and have an important niche in the ecosystem. As long as you keep a clean house (no food crumbs, etc.) and there isn't a major problem outdoors (think gigantic pile of rotting food or something) they won't infest your home. Plus, chickens love eating cockroaches. ;)

If they are outside they could be would cockroaches. I find them near firewood pile’s or scrap wood piles outside of my house. Wood roaches ussually want to hang out where the piles of wood are and won’t come near your house so much. They look very similar but there are small differences to be able to tell Which it is

My hens eat them when they find them. That’s why they hung around the firewood pile so much before it went away over the winter

Not only will this 'electronic' devise not bother you hens it will also not bother the 9 species of pests depicted on the advertisement. But what the hey, it is your money and a much better use for any excess funds that you have laying around is to gift it to a wineo, at least he will get a bang out of it.

Back
Top Bottom