Will Trade Artwork / Custom Pet Portraits for ???

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
I do custom pet portraits and equine artwork in my spare time (although I've never done any custom poultry portraits)...that's a mouthful,
lau.gif
I have done horses, dogs, cats and even a goat!

I'd be willing to trade one of my finished (original) equine pieces (either pictures or beaded horseshoes) OR a custom pet portrait for some hatching eggs, chicks, goslings, etc.

The "catch" is that I'm only interested in certain (rare) breeds of chickens/waterfowl.

The custom pet portraits will be done in black/white pencil and/or a mix of charcoal.

I would be willing to ship my piece out first and trust the recipient to ship me out the eggs once the artwork has been received on their end.

The breeds I will trade for:

6+ Black Sumatras (standard)
6+La Fleche
6+Houdans
6+Crevecoeur
6+Ancona

I will be updating my website sometime sooner than later (hopefully)...and I can only have two more breeds of chicken...so I can only do this for two people (in theory).

Here are some examples of my work.
charcoalbaroque.jpg

Cita2.jpg

brio_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you are a great artist. If I had any of those breeds I would love to have a picture. But sadly I don't. If I get any, I will let you know though. Have you gone to art school?

Marie

Thanks! I took art classes from elementary school through college...but now it's a hobby (part time and only when I have time, which isn't very often!) I also have artwork for sale (on my website) which I've been trying to update since last week.
he.gif

Equibling - I don't have any of the breeds you're looking for, I just wanted to tell you, your artwork is amazing. I love the horseshoes, too.

Will you have any premade sketches/drawings or horseshoes available, or are they all custom orders?

Good luck in your endeavors-
Em

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom