** Will Trade Daylilies for Silkie eggs ** Gray and cuckoo eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Aug 13, 2008.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I am looking to trade Daylily fans/plants for Silkie hatching eggs.

Email me with how many eggs you would ship, and I will tell you how many fans I can trade for the eggs.

I could also trade mature tall white phlox (pictures on my website in signature) for Silkie eggs.

Eggs must be Purebred silkies and shipped via priority mail.
    I will also consider Showgirl silkie eggs, if I see pictures of the parents.
    I would also like to see a couple pictures of the parents before I trade. I will pay shipping for the lilies, and you will pay shipping for the eggs.

It is a great time to plant Daylilies so they bloom next summer. All of the fans will be hand dug, and will ship within 12-24 hours after digging. All of the fans shipped will have bloomed this year. Daylilies are easy to take care for and ship very very well.

All of the daylily fans are named, but I do not have the names for some.

I really hope that somebody would trade, because I have lots of Daylily fans to trade, and am looking for some nice Silkie eggs to hatch.

My email is [email protected]

You can either PM me, email me, or post here with a picture or two of the parents.

Now looking for Gray and Cuckoo eggs.
    Birds must be in seperate pens.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  2. Hi! My Silkies are just now picking back up after molting and being broody.
    I'd be interested in trading if you have cultivars available that I don't have already [​IMG]
    [edit:] You can see some Silkie pics on 'my page' and there are lists of daylilies in the 'clovis pl' link and the 'milhous garden' or 'daylilies for sale' link.

[​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Are you silkies seperated by colors? Also, do they all have 5 toes, lol? Just wondering. [​IMG]

I dont have any of the Daylilies that you have. Are you interested in the assortment or mature 3 fan plants? And how many eggs would you like to trade?

4. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh oh I wish I could but we only have two and they are not laying any eggs for us:/ I love tiger lilies and day lilies and really any flowers. Do you have pictures so I can just dream??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by