Will wild peacocks come to mine?

C&Rman

Songster
8 Years
Feb 26, 2011
Nevada
My peacocks and the wild peacocks are talking to each other allot. They scream at each other, I have the better male so will the wild peahens come to him? The wild ones could already have a nest but incase they don't will they come?

Yeah I dont get to close they fly off and lose each other. Tonight I saw some roosting on a roof about an acre away

Yes, Other Peafowl will visit your peafowl, or if your peafowl are free range, they may even go visit those peafowl. Its a risk that they may never return.

I know a lady who had 3 peahens show up for months. She could never find the owner. Asked around. Nothing. No one knew where they came from or who they belonged to. She finally caught them and has them now. She lives off a BUSY street and it was a high possiblity they were gonna get hit by a car.

Ive heard peafowl in the distance from my house before... but not anymore.. .Dont know if what happened to that peafowl... It was a nice sound to hear from a distant. Mine are really well behave nicely and dont make tooo much noise.

The wild one came this morning I didn't have to take pics but all 4 of the wild one came
smile.png
They aren't here now though

Back
Top Bottom