Williamston, NC Swap & Sell March 22

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by sandspoultry, Feb 26, 2008.

1. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    I want to invite everyone to come out on Saturday, March 22 from 8am to Noon at the Southern States Feed & Seed in Williamston, NC.
    Roanoke Rental & Sales
    1985 West Main Street
    Williamston, NC 27892

Any questions - ask away.

Thanks,
    S & S Poultry
    Sharon

2. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    What is it near?

3. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    [​IMG][​IMG]:cdhello,I am so glad we are having something that close by me.What all will be there other than chickens and poultry.Will there be any livestock.Probably stupid ? But was just wondering.We are looking for a couple of day old calves or small kid goats.Thanks so much.I hope to see you there.I have got some pretty Roos I would like to sell. [email protected] or PM me,,,,, I am on here at BYC.By the way,

Is this right close to going into Greenville,NC,do you turn off of Hwy.11

4. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Williamston? That's near Hamilton right? Near Fort Branch? That's only about a 2 hour drive for me. DH has a buddy in Williamston, he might agree to go. We'll see. Thanks for the info!

5. sandspoultry

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Please do a map search on Williamston. It is on the eastern side of Raliegh off of
    highway 64. There will not be any livestock, it is for poultry and rabbits only.
    Thanks,
    Sharon

6. 19maycraft

19maycraft Out Of The Brooder

Dec 5, 2007
    Smithfield, NC
    sands

thinking about adding a few more egg layers to the mix, what kind of chickens will be there

7. sandspoultry

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    So far as I know all the typical breeds, Buff Orp, Barred rocks, RIR, I think someone is bring Marans. I will be bringing some nice Giant cochin roosters and some chicks, also some turkeys, and hopefully some Muscovy ducks. What are you looking for???
    Sharon

8. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    [​IMG] Sands,how are you doing. I am from Richlands,NC.We would like to come.I am looking for some Turkens that are laying now.I have some Aracaunas that I will bring and possible some,BR,and Red Stars.Sandra,,,,you may Email me,ok Thanks [email protected] may have some hatching eggs by then!!!!

9. sandspoultry

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Sandra,
    That is great. The more the merrier. Is BRs, Burbon Red Turkeys or something else?
    It should be a fun day.
    Sharon

10. sandspoultry

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Just spoke with the owners today and they are very excited about the Swap and Sale.
    Hoping for a nice turn out.
    Sharon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by