willing to sell white cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicksahoy, Dec 26, 2008.

1. chicksahoy

chicksahoy Out Of The Brooder

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    i am willing to sell 8 white standard cochin pullets and 5 white cochin standard cockrels. at the right price of course. they are great mothers already had one pullet accidentally hatch 3 chicks at 6 months old![​IMG]

2. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Well......it would be helpful to know where you are, if you ship, some pics would be great, too. I would add your location in the subject line for sure.

3. chicksahoy

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    OOPS![​IMG] sorry your right i live in colorado ill have to put some pics on later but i did win grand champion breeding and best hen over all at the delta county fair with a pen of 3.

4. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Oh dear dear.....where in Colorado? My husband will be coming home from Aurora and I MIGHT be able to talk him into transporting a chicken or two for me.....MIGHT. [​IMG] I just LOVE the big fat snuggle bun look of the cochins.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  5. chicksahoy

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    i'm sorry i live on the western slope, cedaredge to be exact. so if you live east of auroa, it's a no go

6. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Whew.....I think you just saved me!!! He is stationed at Buckley. He would have killed me anyway if I had asked (begged) for him to haul chickens from there to here (Arkansas) for me. [​IMG] But he honestly might have done it. LOL Good luck selling them. [​IMG]

7. chicksahoy

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    what about shipping them?

8. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    I know a lot of people do ship them....I think shipping an adult chicken or two generally runs around $75 or $80 but I am not positive as I have only had babies shipped to me in the past. There are quite a few members in Colorado, though.

9. chicksahoy

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    well if i don't sell them soon to a coloradoan i'll PM you and try to ship them to you if you want

10. mikarod

mikarod Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Do you have any photos of them? I might know of some people looking for some good quality ones up there by you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by