Wilton Cake Decorating VHS tapes and tip set. NC.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by willowcol, May 12, 2009.

1. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    I have 3 Wilton Step-by-step cake tapes. They are Cake Decorating easy as 1-2-3, How to make Wedding cakes, and How to make Icing Flowers. These were 19.99 each, and I only watched them once. This deal also comes with the Wilton Master set of tips, I think there is over 50 tips in the case. I believe I paid around $50 for them. The plastic tip case did some how get cracked on the corner but still opens and closes. I never used the tips at all. My hands bothered me to much to even try this after I got this stuff. I would like to get $45 for this set or make me an offer. Shipping is included in price. Pm me if interested.
    Thanks,
    Willow
    Paypal only

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    i am dead broke but i am wondering for future reference..where can you buy these? can you pick them up at walmart?

3. willowcol

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
  4. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    What are you interested in trading for? [​IMG]

5. willowcol

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Not sure would have to think about that. I am trying to get money to buy some Salmon favorelle eggs and pay for the silkie eggs I already ordered. I didn't tell my husband about the silkie eggs, shhhhh.

6. chellebyerly

chellebyerly Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Jasper Texas
    OH wow. I sure wish I had the money!! thats a great set! and I need all the help I can get! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by