1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WIN 6+ (purebred) OEGB eggs WINNER IS BellLisamo

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by B. Saffles Farms, Apr 28, 2009.

1. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Ive seen others do this from time to time, and I thought I would be nice and give away some of my OEGB eggs. So this will end at Thursday at 3pm EST. My 10 y/o DS will choose the winner. I will have no say in it. So feel free to nominate yourself or anyone you think should get them. If you win and dont need the eggs, have someone else that needs them, so I can send the eggs to them Please give a short description telling who you nominate, and why they deserve the eggs. Thanks and good luck everyone.
    ETA: They will ship Thursday evening or Friday morning.

WINNER IS BellLisamo Congratulations.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I vote for Macnugget, he was very helpful and very giving of how to do his humidifier waters and he just had a very unsucessful hatch for his kiddos for future showing. His kids need bantam birds for this, and these may just be perfect for them! [​IMG]

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Oh i have always wanted this breed in my backyard! [​IMG]

but i can't be greedy

So i nominate me LOL kidding!

i nominate Pumpkinpup *Robin*

Why?

Because she is really sweet and always a help to others AND she even sent me a few months ago a special care package of eggs that i didn't even ask for.... she is truly a sweetheart and i know these babies would be spoiled rotten with her

[​IMG]

4. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    I Nominate NancyDZ [​IMG] Because she has to be the sweetest person I have ever met, without even meeting them in person, LOL. She just bought a cabinet Bator, but it wouldn't heat, so she bought 2 Hovabator Genisis's to use until she can fix the cabinet, so I know she's gotta have some space, with two Genisis's! She has helped me cope with a miscarriage, helped me look for a new job, and has told me so many good things about Auburn, that I want to live there now, LOL. And searously, I have never met her, she just read one of my "Oh why me" posts on here, and has Quickly become a friend. So please consider her, I don't have eggs to give away (can't keep Chickens where I live, I just hatch for other people) but if I did I would send her some as a thank you. [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I will nominate NancyDz because she is a giants fan and my team is her rival [​IMG] Plus she is really sweet and always fun.

6. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    ive got nothin... [​IMG]

7. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

I nominate B.Saffels

8. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:LOL, they are my eggs already.

9. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I would love to win them. I have 3 OEGB hens and it would be nice if I was able to hatch out a nice rooster for them to have a mate of their own breed.

ETA: I am not allowed to buy anymore eggs this year but they never said I couldn't get free eggs [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  10. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    I nominate yappy fingers jr., aka Mrs. Bell, aka Belllisamo! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by