Windows 7 Bugs?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by seminolewind, Dec 10, 2011.

1. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    How many do you have? I have several. Random standby, pointer that moves itself randomly. Probably more. Help

2. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm Premium Member

My touch pad has issues but windows 7 is fine. You could always download windows 8 an fight with that crazy mess.

3. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    LOVELOVELOVE my Windows 7, and have had no problems with it, and I am running it on 2 different computers. The pointer moving by itself sounds like a virus...

4. seminolewind

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Windows 8? What would that do?

I've always had the virus protection, never thought it could be a virus.

5. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm Premium Member

Quote:All kinds of annoying things.

6. she'scountry68

she'scountry68 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2011
    Arkansas
    i just got a laptop that runs window 7 and i have a problem with seeing pictures for photo bucket. is this the bug you are talking about?

7. seminolewind

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Well, I've read alot of bug advice, it seems that windows 7 has alot of bugs to iron out. My first bug is that the computer goes to standby mode randomly, I could be in the middle of a sentence. Then, frequently I am typing along only to find out that my sentence moved itself into the middle of another sentence, like jumps somewhere else.
    At one point, I was in the middle of a long post (of course) and the pc just shut off, like you would have to hit the Internet button to bring it back up. Of course the post was gone from where I was typing.

Other people have a problem with freezing up. My hubby's pc freezes up every time he clicks on something on his favorites list.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by