Windy day!

Owntalin

Songster
Aug 5, 2020
Essex England
Here in England there is a storm going on. It is extremely windy. We kept the babies in for the morning. But the sun is out and it's warm so opened it up for them...... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's something they gotta get used to, but that is soooo funny!! Every time it picked up they ran in!! They came out for abit. Ran around like looneys, then headed back in!! What are your chickens /quails like in high winds?

Here in England there is a storm going on. It is extremely windy. We kept the babies in for the morning. But the sun is out and it's warm so opened it up for them...... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's something they gotta get used to, but that is soooo funny!! Every time it picked up they ran in!! They came out for abit. Ran around like looneys, then headed back in!! What are your chickens /quails like in high winds?
It's usually windy at our place in Texas- last weekend a big front blew in, I thought the wind might snap a tree- and the chickens acted like nothing was happening! But it cooled off from close to 100 to the 70s in about half an hour, so they were probably just enjoying it! What kind do you have? Mine are white Plymouth rocks, just starting to lay eggs!

It's usually windy at our place in Texas- last weekend a big front blew in, I thought the wind might snap a tree- and the chickens acted like nothing was happening! But it cooled off from close to 100 to the 70s in about half an hour, so they were probably just enjoying it! What kind do you have? Mine are white Plymouth rocks, just starting to lay eggs!
We got 5 polish bantam frizzles, 4 cali quails and 2 white bobwhites. They are coming up for 5 weeks old now. So still babies.

Back
Top Bottom