Windy Ridge Farm

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chickenfancier2, Jan 1, 2016.

1. chickenfancier2

chickenfancier2 Out Of The Brooder

Hi everyone,

I just recently found out about this website, and i wasnt ery long joning after one look around the site. What a great place for everything poultry. I live in New Brunswick Canada and I am a big time poultry enthusiest. I breed Black Australorps, White Chantecler, Barred Rocks,Light Sussex and Khaki Campbell ducks. I can't wait to see all the post, pictures, and good things to come on this site in the future, and see what everyone is breeding and hatching in 2016. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

2. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    Welcome! And Happy New Year! This is a great site full of helpful people. when you get a chance check out the learning center, it is full of good information.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
    Sounds like you have quite a bit of experience, But your right this is a great place for anything poultry. there is also a Duck thread you should check out!

3. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

4. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Those are some lovely breeds you have there :D
    I'm sure you will really enjoy your time here and will be able to help many members with your experience. I sure can't wait to get incubating again in the spring, I will be sticking to polish mainly. I have thought about trying something different this year. Not quite sure what yet but probably a bantam of some kind that will live happily with my little polish.

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future. Enjoy BYC :frow

5. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on OrganicFarmWife; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Happy New Year to you as well.
    [​IMG]

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens. You may also be interested in "Canadians, check-in- here." thread to find out what is going on in your area.

7. N F C

N F C Happy T-Day! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by