WINNER has been announced!!!! Win 6 Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Elite Silkies, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Since I have decided to hold off on hatching until it gets a little cooler, thought I would play a game and pay some favors forwards. Some of you know I started College last year, and let me tell you it's definitely been a ride! Sometimes, I wonder what in the world I was thinking [​IMG]

I definitely stay busy with all my chores and sometimes, I might see daylight when they are all done.

Here's the rules: (Winner pays for shipping)

I have taken 9 classes to date. My last class will not end until July 29th, and as soon as my grade is posted I will pick the winner. It can take them up to a week to post my grades, so I will take guesses up until the day they are posted.

You must guess my exact Cumulative GPA average. Example: 3.875; 3.75; 3.94 and so on. I will tell you what classes I have taken so far, and if you have questions regarding the content of a class let me know and I will give you a detailed description of that class. The credit hours do make a difference when calculating GPA averages.

One guess per person GPA calculator if anyone wants to use one: http://www.back2college.com/gpa.htm

Here
    are my classes:

Elementary Algebra (Zero Level Class) No pts were given for this class, just a pass or fail. I passed this class.
    Pre-College English (zero Level Class) No pts were given for this class, just a pass or fail. I passed this class. (Yes, it's been several years since I took these classes in high school) [​IMG]

Credit Level Courses:
    College Success- 2 credit hours
    Intro to Psychology - 3 credit hours
    Principles of Biology - 4 credit hours
    Intro to Sociology - 3 credit hours (this was an 8 week class)
    Interpersonal Communications - 3 credit hours (this was an 8 week class)
    Abnormal Psychology - 3 credit hours (this was a 4 week class) [​IMG]
    Biology Discovering Nutrition - 3 credit hours (still in progress, this is an 8 week class)

Yes, I am crazy for taking 4 and 8 week classes. I changed that this semester they have a tendency to kick your butt! [​IMG] Good Luck!!

You have a chance of getting the following colors: Lavender, Black, Blue, Partridge, Gray............. Shoot who knows. My Rooster is wild colored.

A couple of pics of the laying girls in this pen and the rooster: I also have a non-bearded Lavender Showgirl hen and another black hen in this pen that I do not have pics of yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  2. itsy

itsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    New England
    3.80 [​IMG]

p.s. Because this is a game based on a fact - I know that brownie points don't count. [​IMG] That being said - you are AWESOME for having done this - especially being a busy woman. Kudos to you for being a mom/grandma/mama to animals all the while going to school and running your household!!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  3. classicsredone

classicsredone Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    Sacramento County, CA
    3.5?

4. JulieNKC

JulieNKC Overrun With Chickens

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    3.9?

5. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Guys that have already guessed are fine, but I actually wanted the Cumulative GPA: (MY BAD) [​IMG] Example is 3.875; 3.75; 3.94 an so on. If you want to guess again you can. If not, I will round up. This gives more people a chance to guess, since my grades will not be in until around August 7th.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  6. Heathero617

Heathero617 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Mosheim

7. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
  8. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Thank you itsy! [​IMG]

9. itsy

itsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    New England
    Quote:LOL! I just added a zero!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha.

PS... You better go study. I need those final grades as high as you can! [​IMG]

10. smarquis86

smarquis86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Yakima, WA
    4.0 i have a feeling your amazing

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by