Winnie’s Birthday Party!🥳🎉

atleast i know i’m not the only one who makes a cake and gets presents for my ducks birthdays 😂
It’s a strawberry and cinnamon ducky cake🤣 I really think I am losing it now! Question is…… what do I get her? I have been pondering it @fatty and friends what do you get your ducks? I need a present for her guys!
Happy Birthday Winnie! Is she a Pekin? So pretty!!
Thanks! She is a Pekin.💖

It’s a strawberry and cinnamon ducky cake🤣 I really think I am losing it now! Question is…… what do I get her? I have been pondering it @fatty and friends what do you get your ducks? I need a present for her guys!

Thanks! She is a Pekin.💖
mealworms and toys! at the moment mine especially love the “bell balls” made for cats

Thank you so much @Miss Lydia 💖
7C63CBC2-4DDD-41F6-953C-E7947F54012A.jpeg
607C56BD-2F1E-475C-A08D-8657D7916D70.jpeg
Winnie just received a lovely bath time. Complete with lettuce from mom’s garden🤣 She begged me

What do you put in their cake? I'm all about giving my ducks something special. They are now 3 months old!
I used flour, water, vegetable oil, eggs, and some strawberries. I also threw in garlic ( dried and powdered, it’s great for them ) Cinnamon ( also good for them )
And finally some oregano ( double good for them😉 ) but just so you know it smells horrible when it’s baking.

Back
Top Bottom