Winston-Salem, NC -- Nov. 26???

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by verity, Nov 20, 2011.

1. verity

verity Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Clemmons
    I am planning to go to the Forsyth Fowl Fanciers' Show/Sale next Saturday in Winston-Salem, NC --- :)

Two of my original hens have died recently and I need to add to my little backyard flock --- I currently have 5 girls ranging in age from 1 1/2 years to 4 years old --- they are all pets and I love each one --

1 Buff Orpington
    2 EEs
    1 Silver Laced Wyandotte
    1 Barred Rock

They live in a large, safe 'Poultry Palace' (if I could figure out how to upload photos, I'd be 'showing off' my set-up!)

I will be looking for young hens or pullets at POL --

I'm not really looking for bantams -- but. I am REALLY, REALLY like Sebrights -- (can't help myself, I am just 'drawn' to these little guys!!!)

We cannot have a rooster and so I am not interested in buying a 'pair' or 'trio' ---

Just wondering if anyone from BYC will be there with healthy, friendly hens to sell?

Thanks!

2. brahma lady

brahma lady New Egg

Feb 24, 2011
    will be selling Lg Orp. blues , blacks, some buff bantams brahmas. there all still have some growing to do.
    holler back if i can help you out.

3. verity

verity Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Clemmons
    I will look forward to seeing you there --
    Brahmas are 'on my list'

I love my Buff Orpington -- a beautiful, sweet girl who is a dependable layer of large brown eggs -- :)

Thanks for the reply -- I am 'working through' sadness I have felt since several of my original flock have died -- including a red sex-link that I 'raised' from a day-old chick --

Will you be outside in the sales area?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by