Winter CHICKEN HAT!!! Great GIFT!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ADozenGirlz, Dec 7, 2010.

1. ADozenGirlz

ADozenGirlz The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Here are pictures of the hats on my daughters:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This crochet, winter chicken hat is a MUST have for the chicken fans in your life!! Made in ADULT AND CHILD sizes!!!
    Limited availability, so get 'em while they're hot!

Colors are available in limited quantities, so please PM me for availability information.

PayPal is the preferred payment method. After your winning bid, I will PM you the email address to send your PayPal payment to.

2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Are you making these, girly? Cause I might need to order one. Or two.

3. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:LOL. Where ya been, sista!? My mom is making them (at my insistence). [​IMG]

4. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    I have not been around, BYC that is. Had to go cold turkey, since I was a bit addicted (who knew? [​IMG] )

I missed you too! How's the girls? I will send you a big long snarky PM this week. When I order I hat. Or two.

5. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:Addicted? I have no idea what you mean. [​IMG]
    The girls are good. [​IMG]
    It's f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g up here today, and wicked windy. I don't understand why the chickens don't hang out in the covered, sheltered run. Not super smart.
    Egg production is at an all time low. Got one egg yesterday out of 10 layers. <sigh> I'm trying to make egg-blown ornaments and they're not helping the effort!

Let me know what you need for colors... they've been FLYING out the door as fast as she makes them (sometimes faster!). Not all colors are on-hand, but I can get you what you need. [​IMG]

6. bockbock2008

bockbock2008 Why do they call me crazy??

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    Hmmm. Should I wait to see what I get in the Christmas gift swap or go ahead and order one of these??? Decisions, decisions.

7. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:[​IMG] Wise guy. [​IMG]

8. bockbock2008

bockbock2008 Why do they call me crazy??

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    I was just looking through the auctions and in all honesty, I have been debating for the past few weeks about getting my daughter one of these. Then the swap comes up and I swear I didn't plan it, I didn't even realize until now that the person sending my gift and the person who had these hats were one in the same. I seriously hope it is one of these, cause if not you'll be getting an order from me [​IMG]

9. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:I hope you're not too disappointed. [​IMG] (You can always order one for you and one for your daughter.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by