Winter Egg Sale

juststruttin

Songster
9 Years
Aug 9, 2010
California
Winter Egg Sale!!
Half off prices listed if eggs are shipped in 2012. Prices will return to normal in January 2013.

We are happy to mix and match and there is no minimum. We ship eggs 4 days old or less to assure freshness. Please PM for Max. on each breed as the max will vary depending on winter production.

Sale: Take 1/2 following prices if shipped in 2012

Hatching Eggs.
Please note: the number of eggs is limited and can change as production may drop. The # in () is an estimate of the number of eggs that can be collected in a 4 day period

Swedish Flower Hens: (8-10) $4
Cream Legbar: (4-6) $10
Mille Fleur Leghorns: (6-10) $8
Orps (4-8) $4
Welsummer (4-8) - $3
Olive Egger Project #1 (Cream Legbar X Crele Penedesenca) $2
Olive Egger Project #2 (OE X Double Laced Blue Barnvelder

We ask for a $20 deposit up front to hold ship dates. The balance is due the night before the eggs ship depending on production. We will send you an invoice for the balance.

Chicks available for Local Pickup only
10/11/12 hatch
Black Orps split Lavender (50% English): $15 SR

We have pictures of some of our birds below. You can also visit our website for more pictures of our breeding stock.

Olive Egger Project 2. These F1 are now being covered by a Blue Double Laced Barnie Rooster. We only have two girls laying, so eggs are limited.

Black English Orp Rooster

Cream Legbar Rooster

Cream Legbar Hen

Mille Fleur Leghorn Pullet

Swedish Flower Hens

Basque Flock

See more pictures on our Website
http://www.juststruttinfarm.com

Shipping Method:
We wrap each egg in 2’ of bubble wrap and suspend it in at a shipping box big end up. We have had terrific success with this packing and shipping method. We cannot guarantee your hatch rate, but many of our customers have written to rave about their success in hatching our eggs.

Shipping Rates.

Regional Box A: $10
Fits up to 10 eggs

Medium Priority: $15
We can fit up to 20 eggs in a Medium Priority Box

Large Priority: $20
We can fit up to 30 eggs in a Large Priority Box

Next Day Shipping
Express- Medium: $45
We can fit up to 20 eggs in a Medium Express Box

Please send us a PM to reserve eggs and check for available ship dates

Thanks for looking,

Deann DaSilva
http://www.juststruttinfarm.com
Novato, CA

Last edited:
Thanks J... BTW, are your ears burning? I have bee conspiring with Deb for you to bring me some of her eggs. I will give you CL X Pene eggs or chicks for your effort.... Oh... the temptation : )

Thanks J... BTW, are your ears burning? I have bee conspiring with Deb for you to bring me some of her eggs. I will give you CL X Pene eggs or chicks for your effort.... Oh... the temptation : )
I may be going that way. 2 more crele hens sound so tempting. I am also thinking about bringing more crele from rarebreeds4u but I better make sure my rooster is ok first dont want 10 hens and no roo
gig.gif

what do you want of Deb's? I will take you up on that I think. just waiting to hear back from Penny on a picture

Yes, that is a legbar girl, now you can see why the Cream Legbar X Crele Pene and purebred Cream Legbar chicks/females look so similar.

I participated in the Paypal Swap and am getting 6 Silver Lakenvelders from Deb. I have always wanted some so I am thrilled. When are you planning to come this way? I don't think I can get her eggs until after 11/9. If you are coming this way sooner, that is okay I can also have her ship em.

Deann

Back
Top Bottom