Ended BYC's 14th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along - 2023—Winter Photography Contest

Pics
Thank you!!! When I hit “reply” it copies your post into my post, but when I “quote” it, and then hit the insert quote button, it doesn’t do anything!! What am I doing wrong?! 😂 :idunno
After you hit the insert quote button. Does another window pop up for you to review the quotes? If you have saved quotes from multiple posts this would let you rearrange them and remove any you no longer what to quote. Then you hit “Quote messages” and it puts them in the Reply box for you to add what you want to say and then you can “Post reply”.

6357FFB3-8F4A-4DAA-939B-2B266CDC65D8.png

After you hit the insert quote button. Does another window pop up for you to review the quotes? If you have saved quotes from multiple posts this would let you rearrange them and remove any you no longer what to quote. Then you hit “Quote messages” and it puts them in the Reply box for you to add what you want to say and then you can “Post reply”.

View attachment 3390552
It actually doesn’t do any of that! It is the button that looks like quotation marks on the menu, right?! Mine just says “copied to multi quote” but when I click the insert button, it does nothing.

It actually doesn’t do any of that! It is the button that looks like quotation marks on the menu, right?! Mine just says “copied to multi quote” but when I click the insert button, it does nothing.
Try this instead. Click the "reply" button on the bottom of the post you're looking to quote. That's instantly put the post in the "Write your reply" box. If you're doing several on different pages, after each one, click the file box with the green dot in the top right corner. It'll say both "Save Draft" and "Delete Draft". Click "Save Draft" then go find what you want to quote next. That'll save your work.
Before finding your next quote, be sure your typing line is on the white, not in your previous quote. If it's in the previous quote, your next quote will go inside it.

Try this instead. Click the "reply" button on the bottom of the post you're looking to quote. That's instantly put the post in the "Write your reply" box. If you're doing several on different pages, after each one, click the file box with the green dot in the top right corner. It'll say both "Save Draft" and "Delete Draft". Click "Save Draft" then go find what you want to quote next. That'll save your work.
Before finding your next quote, be sure your typing line is on the white, not in your previous quote. If it's in the previous quote, your next quote will go inside it.
I’ll have to try that instead!! I think I’m the only person here that doesn’t know how to do the quote thing! Thank you!

I didn’t see this earlier, it’s beautiful! I’ve always wanted to go to Glacier national park.
Thank you!! It was such a blessing to go, for us it was pretty much cross-country! We’ve been blessed to travel a good bit… and I’d say that (the entire park) is one of the absolutely most beautiful places in the world. Pictures can’t even do it justice! God made it sooo pretty!

Back
Top Bottom