1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Winter Store Promo – FREE 2016 Calendars!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Nifty-Chicken, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    From now until Friday, 12/18, we'll be offering FREE 2016 Calendars with the following store purchases:

• Spend $40: Get 1 FREE Calendar
    • Spend $50: Get 2 FREE Calendars

This sale applies to all purchases of shipped items (like "Chillin' With My Peeps" shirts, BYC Cookbook, etc.) and excludes shipping, etc.

One great idea: Purchase a 5-Pack of BYC Calendars for $40 and get a sixth calendar FREE!

You don't need to add the calendar(s) to your order. We will take care of that! No coupon codes, etc. needed. Just make your purchase over $40 or $50 and get your calendar(s) automatically added to your account! NOTE: If you want one of the "Other Poultry" Calendars, please note that during your order or email the store: [email protected], otherwise we'll just add the Chicken Calendar.

Visit the BYC Store today!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
  2. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Turtle Rock Poultry Premium Member

Aug 1, 2015
    Oh cool! :ya
    Too bad I just ordered (and received ) my calendar, this is a great offer!

3. RIR26

RIR26 New Egg

Aug 10, 2015
    If ordered today, 12/10, when should I receive calendar in Missouri?

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We ship them pretty quickly. You should receive them in 3-5 business days, but we'll know more details if we know how many items you're purchasing, where exactly they are shipped to, etc.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by