I have a very sick RIR/Partridge Rock cross pullet. She's about 16-20 weeks old and not laying yet. About 10 days ago, she started wheezing/sneezing and shaking her head a lot. Otherwise normal eating, drinking, foraging... I thought it was respiratory so I isolated her and treated her for 5 days with Tylan 50 orally. She didn't get any better and started opening her beak a lot to breathe, stretching out her neck, shaking her head, and making that sneezing/wheezing almost a honking sound. I've moved her to a dog crate in the house to keep her warm and away from the rest of the flock. I've used Poultry Drench and some Poly Vi Sol in her water to boost her with some vitamins. On Saturday after logging a lot of time on the boards here (thanks for all the info Dawg53) , and an email to the nearby (VERY EXPENSIVE) avian vet, I've pretty much determined she has tracheal worms - gapes. I immediately went to the nearby farm store and got Wazine 17 to treat the whole flock, plus Safeguard dewormer. Yesterday while sitting on my lap, I realized she is horribly emaciated. I doubt she weighs 3 lbs. She was sitting in my lap, eating kale, grapes and a bit of scratch. This morning she ate oatmeal and some blueberries. We're on out 3rd day of dosing. Pea sized Safeguard on a bit of bread - and she's eating every bite. This morning there were 4 poops in her crate and they were FULL of dead worms. I immediately removed the bedding and cleaned it up. She's so weak she can barely stand up at this point. She's a lot worse today than yesterday. She's currently outside in a run on the grass in the sunshine - it's about 62 degrees here. She can't even stand up. She tries to move and just flops over. I'll be very sad to put her down, but I'm wondering just how much suffering she (and I) can take. I want to give her every chance to get better, but she just seems so miserable. Any advice on just how much longer I should keep trying?