1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wisconsin Coop Tour

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by New chicken family, Jul 30, 2007.

1. New chicken family

New chicken family Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2007
    Madison WI
  2. mosier

mosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Madison, Wisconsin
    MadCity Chicken Coop Tour

Saturday, August 25, 2007
    10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
    For more information, contact Tessa Lowinske Desmond at [email protected] or Solvei Adams at [email protected].

The MadCity Chicken Coop Tour is a great event for both the curious and the serious to learn more about backyard chickens. This is a self-guided tour of coops throughout Madison. There are two homes located in each of the following areas of Madison: the Westside, Southside, and Eastside. If you'd like to tour from West to East, begin at 2926 Bluff St. If you'd like to tour from East to West, begin at 154 Lansing St. Each host home will have copies of the official tour map. You can also see a map of the tour with addresses and descriptions of the host coops and flocks on Google Maps at:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...3.07102,-89.378586&spn=0.063703,0.159645&z=13

3. New chicken family

New chicken family Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2007
    Madison WI
    Don't forget Mad City Coop Tour tomorrow!

We are going to have great weather for it!
    Just wash the mud off yur boots when done![​IMG]

4. Rafter 7 Paint Horses

Rafter 7 Paint Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    East Texas
    Any pics from this tour?????

We want to see some pictures!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Jean

5. mosier

Apr 27, 2007
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Quote:I will be taking photos of the coops on the tour this Sunday and will post the link to my flickr site when they're uploaded.

6. risurocket

risurocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Ok so there are *2* coop tours coming up in Madison? I am a bit confused. This sunday's is still on....so I assume from the post...Mosier? Any word on BYcers meeting in one place at all?

7. mosier

Apr 27, 2007
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Quote:Wow. I didn't even look at the date, just that someone had asked for photos and I thought it was for this years tour. Sorry for the confusion. There is only one Coop Tour for Madison, which is THIS sunday the 20th, from Noon-4pm. I will take photos and post them.

Info on this year's coop tour is at : http://www.madcitychickens.com

Cross your fingers for no rain!

I'll post about the BYC meetup on the other thread tonight.

8. risurocket

risurocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Oops, I didn't look at the date either. Thanks for clearing that up!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by