Wish Freebie a happy birthday!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Hotwings, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Hotwings

Hotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2007
    southwestern Michigan
    Aug 19th is my bestest friend in the world's birthday. I would love to use this time to wish her a great birthday. Denise(aka Freebie) has been in the chicken game since March 2006 and has come a long way. I encouraged her to get chickens, which at first she was reluctant. I said "just think of all the eggs you could have", now since I last talked to her on the phone she was moaning she now has 7 dozen eggs! At first I did the research, but now Denise is far more knowledgible on poultry than me, due the fact of this wonderful site. Early this summer she experienced her first home hatching chicks by her foster broodies and it has been wonderful to see the chicks interact with the flock. Sadly she no longer has Jack(her barred rock roo, she sold him), but in true poetic justice before he left , he left behind 7 of his offspring! Yes Jack and his alpha hen Lucky(another barred rock) laid fertile eggs. Fortunately Lucky wouldn't set on these eggs, so they were hatched by foster broodies. Denise thinks 2 of these chicks are cockerels, so Jack will live on. I am sorry I rambled on so much. I just wanted to take this time to tell Denise what a fantastic friend and person she is!

2. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Freebie [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I do hope you have a wonderful day [​IMG]

That's cool Hotwings, both of your birthdays are pretty close.

yall both take care, Miriam [​IMG]

3. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREEBIE!!!!!!!!! It's always fun to hear those words. I actually had a few members from BYC wish me a birthday wish on my myspace account on the 14th. I wish you only the best and hope all your dreams come true!!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Sherry

Sherry Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Southern WV
    Many happy returns of the day Freebie!! [​IMG]

5. WindyOaksYokes

WindyOaksYokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Happy Birthday Freebie... Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
    Tes

6. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Happy birthday!!!! [​IMG]

7. cookinmom

cookinmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    Saint George GA
    [​IMG]

8. Judymae

Judymae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2007
    Merit, Tx
    Happy Birthday Freebie!!! [​IMG] Have a great day and enjoy it for all it's worth!![​IMG]

9. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    HAPPY B-DAY [​IMG]

10. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Happy Birthday to you Freebie! You share your birthday with my oldest son... he'll be 18!! It's a great day.

Have a wonderful week.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by