Wish me luck

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cheekon, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Cheekon

Cheekon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    NY
    I saw an ad today in the classifieds for Cochan bantams and I might be going to take a look. These could be my first chickens! I only hope this works out. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I'm not a bantam fan but to each his own.

[​IMG] Here's wishing you the best of luck and hoping it's exactly what your looking for!![​IMG]

3. purplebaby

purplebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2007
    east long island
    cool good luck! [​IMG]

4. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    That's what I'm looking for too. We are now adding a bantam house to our flock [​IMG] I can't wait to get mine! I am tempted to just order form Ideal but I would LOVE to get quality birds!

5. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

[​IMG]
    Check their bums and wing pits for mites.
    Check their bums for stuck poop.
    Make sure their eyes are bright and shiny and their feathers look okay. It's a rough time because some birds are moutling right now.
    Listen to their breathing.
    Check their noses for snot.

I wasn't a banty fan either Betty, but I really loved Miss MoneyPenny...she had more personality in that little body than I would've thought.

6. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    I am a huge Bantam fan - go for it! they are such adorable little birds full of energy (mine run everywhere!) so far I have white Pekin/lavender Pekin /puple lacewing wyandotte Bantam /silver lacewings/light sussex bantam/lemon miller fluer bantam (but only 1) and cant wait to get more! You will not be disappointed....enjoy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by