Wish people wouldn't abuse Government Authorities!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by McCord6, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    The authorities are not harassing people when they investigate them. Just because YOU know that you are a good parent does not mean that they know it. Most bad people look and publically act perfectly normally--you would have no idea that in private they are abusive monsters.

So, don't take it personally that you have been investigated. Wombat has some very good advise.

Also, I would stop allowing the suspected family member into your home for any reason, and would certainly recommend avoiding him/her. Are you sure your FIL is not involved?

2. joebryant

joebryant Crowing

I know one thing for sure, I would be calling the authorities on my wife for physical abuse if I ever tried to brood 15 chickens in the living room again using peat moss for their bedding. Then again, maybe not; I'd be dead.

If someone were repeatedly falsely turning me in for "abusing" my children, I'd insist on their claims being investigated/considered as criminal activity.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits...

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:No..the authorities are not harrasing..
    But the false accuser is harrasing these people. And i'd be pressing charges aganist them.

4. I have no idea if FIL is involved. If he is, things are not going to look very pretty. He is on a very thin piece of thread right now that is just barely hanging.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: