Wishing for spring!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jenlynn4, Jan 16, 2009.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I was just sitting here thinking about our - 10 degree weather outside and really hoping that spring will soon arive. I even updated the old website ( www.sassysilkie.com ) With warm springtime looking pics. I usually dont do that till about march but I just couldnt wait this year. Andyone else feeling the winter blues?

2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Thanks for putting this in its proper place! After I hit the submitt button I realized I was in the wrong section! DAAA! Thanks! [​IMG]

3. lorieMN

lorieMN Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    montevideo,MN
    -10 has been our haigh for about the last 5 days...nights have been -30 to -20..I cant wait for muddy fields to play in !!!

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Come to Phoenix this weekend. On Sunday it's the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon and then the Cards are going to be demolished by the Eagles.

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Ahhhhhhhh, spring...rain...mud....flooding... I CANT WAITE!! Water that MOVES!! Flowers popping up..Butterflies...digging in the garden..the rumble of a rototiller...opening windows and clearing out the winter clutter! I made myself a promise....as soon as the grass is green, and the ground is warm...and we get a sunny warm day..the FIRST ONE..I am laying on a blanket in the yard...and SLEEPING! LOL All this winter frozen waters, sinus colds,worrying about my chickens..I need to recoup! Oh, and I already sent in my FIRST spring catalog order. WOOHOO! Come on SPRING!!

6. jnjross

jnjross Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    edwards, ms
    i just got back from walmart and they have the garden center back, and summer toys! [​IMG] they even had seeds,, [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by