~Wolf Pack Roleplay~

awesome308

Songster
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
Madison, IN
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

You stand in a place no one understands. Not that any humans would, they don't even know this place exists. That's not a problem, you've done better without them. Sometimes when you stand out on the shore, you think you can see another island in the distance- but you know that's just your eyes playing tricks. You stay on this island, hunting and talking to other wolves. One day, however, you think your curiosity will get the better of you...

Clans:
Stoneclan
Fireclan
Iceclan
Desertclan
Rainclan
(I might let some more clans be added if you ask me over PM)

Map-

Rules-
1. No cussing
2. No god modding
3. If you get in an argument with someone, do it over PMs, not on the thread please.
4. If you read the rules, write apple pie in "other".
5. No animals other than wolves

Ranks-
Alpha Male
Alpha Female
Male Beta
Female Beta
Packmate
Healer
Loner

Form-
Name:
Clan:
Crush(if any):
Mate(if any):
Pups(if any):
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Username:
Other:

PM me for any questions, comments, etc.

Last edited:
Name: Star
Clan:Stone
Crush (if any): none
Mate (if any): none
Pups (if any): none
Personality: Kind, brave, chatty, adventure
Appearance: glossy black with a single white spot on her left shoulder and dark brown eyes almost black.
History: Was born in the Stone clan
Username: Eruanna
Other: She was named Star because of the spot on her shoulder

Last edited:
Name: Star
Clan:Stone
Crush (if any): none
Mate (if any): none
Pups (if any): none
Personality: Kind, brave, chatty, adventure
Appearance: glossy black with a single white spot on her left shoulder and dark brown eyes almost black.
History: Was born in the Stone clan
Username: Eruanna
Other: She was named Star because of the spot on her shoulder
(Accepted, thanks for joining! :))

Name: Kilen
Clan: Fireclan
Crush(if any):
Mate(if any): Alpha Female(if someone makes one)
Pups(if any):
Personality: Strict, wise, loyal. He would put his life on the line to save his clan
Appearance: Light brown fur, with some gray fur on his muzzle. Green eyes
History: Worked hard in the clan for his rank as alpha
Username: awesome308
Other:

1f311.png
Silver
1f311.png

Age-4
Gender-female
Clan-Rain
Rank-Alpha female
Crush-
Mate-(Alpha male)
Pups-(if any)
Personality-kind,smart,shy at first, outgoing when you know me, brave, funny, creative, protective, responsible, caring, loving, serious when iin danger, polite, understanding, has great leadership.
Appearance-

History- saved clan, but was the only warrior to survive and the alpha female died so she took her place then her clan has approved now. Mother died at birth and her dad abondened her.
Username-spiritbloodwolf

Last edited:
1f311.png
Silver
1f311.png

Age-4
Gender-female
Clan-Rain
Rank-Alpha female
Crush-
Mate-(Alpha male)
Pups-(if any)
Personality-kind,smart,shy at first, outgoing when you know me, brave, funny, creative, protective, responsible, caring, loving, serious when iin danger, polite, understanding, has great leadership.
Appearance-

History- saved clan, but was the only warrior to survive and the alpha female died so she took her place then her clan has approved now. Mother died at birth and her dad abondened her.
Username-spiritbloodwolf
(The form is fine but is the pic yours? If not, do you have permission to use it?)

Name: Kain
Clan:None
Crush(if any):
Mate(if any):
Pups(if any):
Personality:Clever, friendly, loyal
Appearance: All brown fur, except for a white patch on his side
History: His parents abandoned him, but he insists that they didn't mean to and they'll come back for him one day.
Username: awesome308
Other:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom