wolfdog

onecent

Songster
13 Years
Aug 8, 2007
halifax co. north carolina
This is my wolfdog, woofy. German Shepherd/wolf cross, very intelligent boy!
6wks
3490_woofy_pup.jpg

3490_woofypup2.jpg

woofy 5 months
3490_woofy4.jpg

3490_woofy_5_months.jpg

3490_woofy2.jpg

3490_woofy_6_months.jpg

I have a close friend of mine living with me because of family problems and she has a wolf hybrid that is between 85% and 95% timber wolf and the rest is malamute and German Shepard. She doesn't know exact numbers becuz before the problems her mom bought him cheap from a bad breeder but he is one of the sweetest hybrids Ive ever met. He is a little over a year and is around 80lbs but doesn't give us as much trouble as I was expecting from such high content (just depends on the wolf lol) he actually looks extremely similar to yours (he even has that humongous floppy tongue lol) but is way more fuzzy cuz of the malamute. Actually my friend's gets a pretty bad limp for only being one and I'm not sure if its because hez part shepard or hasn't fed the correct diet as he grew but if I were you I would watch that in Woofy just to be safe. He is absolutely beautiful and keep posting pics
love.gif
!!!

Wolf content is often overrepresented by shady breeders in order to make sales. Your friend should get her dog x-rayed and if needed, a treatment plan in place as soon as possible. If her dog has a serious bony defect, it's likely to get more expensive and more painful for him the longer she waits. It could be a simple injury that needs time to heal, but it's also important to remember that crossbreeding is not a surefire way to avoid complex genetic problems like hip dysplasia.

Back
Top Bottom