WOMEN please heed this warning!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by magicpigeon, Aug 20, 2011.

1. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    NEVER take a book or other assorted device which holds your attention while going to the toilet. I just went in with my laptop and didn' t realise someone who shall not be named and shamed had left the cover up.
    I will suffice to say that not only does it hurt like heck you also have the added injustice of your hair (if long) being partially submerged and having to be rewashed at 8:30 at night. You may also get stuck until you deem it necessary to use your hands. And your laptop gets wedged into the comfortable crevices of your face.
    Okay I think I have made my point.

Please please please check to make sure the cover is down before you sit on the toilet seat. The metal is cold and slippery. [​IMG]

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    *chuckling* sorry but been there, done that YEARRRRRRRRRRs ago....I blamed it on college finals.

3. BellevueOmlet

BellevueOmlet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Gross [​IMG] I should have stopped when I saw it was posted to women. I hope he flushed at least [​IMG]
    I also hope you have good shampoo

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    [​IMG] Just how long is your hair! Above all else-SAVE THE LAPTOP!

5. Oldfort_mailman

Oldfort_mailman "The Fortfather"

Jul 19, 2011
    cleveland tennessee
    Quote:Wow I am sorry for your accident. The only metal toilets i have ever seen are in prison movies. Where in the world did you find a metal toilet? My wife and I have an agreement about the seat being up or down. Since we both know how to work it, we allow each other to put it in the position we want it in at the time we use it and we dont gripe when we go into the bathroom if it isnt already in our desired position.

6. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Quote:Yes save the laptop! [​IMG]

7. Oldfort_mailman

Oldfort_mailman "The Fortfather"

Jul 19, 2011
    cleveland tennessee
    I was wondering also since we are talking about toilets as I take my first sip of coffee this morning, does the water really swirl counter clockwise when you flush in Australia? I realize in the big scheme of things in life thats probably not as important as " why are we here?" Or anything but I just always wanted to know.

8. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    Whats worse is when your son pees all over the toliet seat and you go in in the middle of the night and sit on a wet seat [​IMG]. Thank God the boys have all grown up. Never could understand why my youngest couldnt aim right. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  9. mikensara

mikensara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2011
    New York
    Quote:[​IMG]

I have a 2 boys and i loathe when my sil kids come over for that reason. I detest climbing on my hands and knees and having to reach behind the toilet to clean.[​IMG]

10. mama24

mama24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    GSO, NC
    I had a major crackdown in my house a few years ago. I have 3 sons. I told then they either sit down to pee, or they clean the toilets themselves. Problem solved. Boys would much rather sit to pee than, God forbid, have to actually CLEAN UP after themselves! My daughter is only 3, and she is much better at cleaning already. What the heck is up with that? (My dh sits to pee now, too, after many threats. [​IMG])

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by