Won this on Ebay

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chicks rule, Dec 9, 2007.

1. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Hope it is a good one, I need all the help I can get, lol.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll

Description

Item Specifics - Item Condition
    Condition: Used

Livestock Type : Poultry Product Type : Egg Candler

[​IMG]

This looks like a very modern egg candler. It looks to be made of plexi-glass and aluminum. The egg sits on a rubber hole and there

is a button to push to make the light come on. It does not stay on, you hold the button for each egg. The light inside is a 100 watt

bulb. The size is 7X8 1/2 square and it is 6"tall. It is in very good condition. I used it to look at the eggs in the frig!!

Please email me with questions as all sales are final. If you would like insurance, please add on at checkout. I am not responsible for

items lost in the mail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Not showing up, Bobbie! What did you win??

3. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    your link is not working [​IMG]

4. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Try again

5. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    thats better. hopefully you will be able to see through a brown egg with no problem. How much did you pay for it?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Ok, I see it! Let us know when you get it and how well it works. Your eggs will go out tomorrow by 9 a.m. and soon, you'll be able to test that new toy you're getting.

7. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    I was looking at one like that on e-bay. I never win on e-bay though. Let us know how it works.

8. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    $16.49
    $5.74

Total: US $22.23

Not bad I don't think, Wonder why they used it to look at eggs from their fridge????

Cyn, your eggs will be the first to get to use it, lol. Hope they make it here through the ice storm, we probably have an 1/8 inch on the trees right now, calling for more thru Wed. yuck!!!

HSM, keep trying on Ebay, lol and I will let you know how it works.

9. opihiman911

opihiman911 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2007
    Quote:Use auctionsniper.com. I works and only cost .25 cents for only the auctions you win. I will see something on ebay I like, but it ends it 3 or 4 days. I go to auctionsniper, put in my maximun bid I 'm willing to pay, and 5 seconds before the auction ends it puts in a bid for me at whatever the current bid is. If the price goes over my max, they will send you an email asking if you want to up your maximum bid. If you don't increase your bid or you don't win it, you don't pay.
    Between my DW and I we have used auctionsniper hundreds of times and have only "lost" auctions a couple of times to higher last second bids. It works awesome. You don't get in bidding war like you do with the ebay auto bidder, you don't have to constantly watch it and wait at the computer. Best 25 cents I ever spent when I use ebay.

Aloha,
    Cory

10. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    Thanks for the tip. I was bidding like a mad lady on those egg scales. So disappointing when you loose at the last second. LOL I know some of yall out bid me on those. LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by