Wonderful, Great, Beautiful News!!! ****SHOW PICTURES ADDED****

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Southern28Chick, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I had my very first craft show this weekend in Fayetteville. Thanks to my wonderful customers I WILL NOT have to get a part time job. I can for sure make a living now with my business. I made enough money to where I don't have to worry about anything. I'm planning on doing 1 show a month and that would make up for me not working a "real" job.

I am very happy to say that my BEST CUSTOMER was our very own nccountrygirl!!! Her purchase was my biggest of the entire weekend. nccountrygirl, It was great meeting you and your DH and THANK YOU for your purchase. I really do appreciate it and I hope to meet you again in the near future. I think you're a cool chick and if we lived closer I would soooooo like to hang out with you. I hope your family likes the soaps!!! Don't forget to post a picture of the cool rooster light that you bought from the other vendor.

I can not express how happy I am that at 25 years old I can say that I'm my own boss and I make REAL money doing what I LOVE to do!!!

This is the happiest I have been in a long time and it feels really good. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I'm happy for you, Trisha! Sounds like a great thing, to be your own boss at your age. Congrats.

3. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Thanks Speckled!!!

4. ratlummountain

ratlummountain Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    barkhamsted, CT
    congrats!

i've owned my own biz since i was 29. it certainly has it's own headaches and there are definitely days i wish i could just collect a paycheck again, but in the long run i wouldn't trade it for the world.

i'm glad for you that your test weekend was such a huge success! [​IMG]

5. IHeartChickens

IHeartChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Pacific NW
    Great job Southern28chick! Way to go! You are blessed with good fortune and talent. [​IMG]

6. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Yea! Congratulations! I'm so glad that the craft show was a success. Way to go![​IMG] We love your soap at my house. I can't wait to order some more.

Do you have any stock left or do you have to start soaping right away for x-mas orders?

[​IMG] Great Job!
    Kim

7. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Smitty's Farm :

Yea! Congratulations! I'm so glad that the craft show was a success. Way to go![​IMG] We love your soap at my house. I can't wait to order some more.

Do you have any stock left or do you have to start soaping right away for x-mas orders?

[​IMG] Great Job!
    Kim

I didn't take everything that I had in stock so I do have some here for orders but I do need to start making more right away...which is just fine with me. I'm going to be adding new soaps to my line as well. My next one is going to be a sea kelp soap. I'm very excited about that one! Tomorrow I'm going to post pictures of the show. DH said (after nccountrygirl left) that I should have gotten a picture with her to post on here. I wish I/he had thought of that before. [​IMG]

8. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Quote:I didn't take everything that I had in stock so I do have some here for orders but I do need to start making more right away...which is just fine with me. I'm going to be adding new soaps to my line as well. My next one is going to be a sea kelp soap. I'm very excited about that one! Tomorrow I'm going to post pictures of the show. DH said (after nccountrygirl left) that I should have gotten a picture with her to post on here. I wish I/he had thought of that before. [​IMG]

I'll have to put an order in soon. I know you've added alot of diff ones since the last time I ordered. I can't believe that X-mas is right around the corner. The sea kelp soap sounds cool.

Can't wait to see your pictures. I need to post pictures soon. I don't even have my avatar posted.

9. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    GREAT JOB! CONGRATULATIONS [​IMG]
    I knew you would do well.

10. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

Fantastic News, its so exciting having a market stall that is really popular and watching the looks on the people's faces when they see your stock, its so satisfying for the soul!!
    Im so glad you can keep up the supply for your demand, you go girl!!!! well done.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by