Wonderful, Great, Beautiful News!!! ****SHOW PICTURES ADDED****

Hey all, even though I bought alot of Trisha's soap yesterday, I WILL NOT be giving them all as Christmas gifts. I am planning to keep some for myself. On the way to dinner at friends house last night ( after the crafts fair ) Trisha's soap had my car smelling just heavenly, what a way to ride.

This is what Trisha was referring to when she said to post a picture of the item I bought from another vendor. Here it is, I love it.
IMGP0457.jpg

IMGP0456.jpg

IMGP0455.jpg

Quote:
I scented the loofahs too. LOL Fresh grown loofahs kinda stink at first so I scented them to knock off the funk.
lol.png
I smelt the left over loofahs the entire way home. I told Danny I was going to put a sting on one and hang it from my rear view mirror.

I love that rooster! It's big too. I'm sure it looks great when it's lit up. The funny thing is, the rooster looks just like the one in your avatar.

Trisha I know you did and they smelled wonderful. We were riding down the road and I was smelling all of the soap and then I got to the bag with the loofas in it and was so nice. I told DH that you must have put some essential oils on them. Thisha, again I was so very nice to finally get to meet you, next time you are having a show let me know and I'll try to be there. Laura

Here it is lighted.

IMGP0465.jpg

IMGP0464.jpg

IMGP0463.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some pictures from the show. I don't have any of me, I don't like getting my picture taken.

I bought me and Danny shirts with Southern Essence Handcrafted Soaps and Gifts on the the front and
Southern Essence
"The natural way to naturally health skin"
www.southern-essence.com
on the back.
DSC00820.jpg

Before the show started on the first day:
DSC00815.jpg

The first day I had Shea butter, bath salts, milk bath, scented rose hips and Lavender sachets on the long table and all the soaps on the shorter table. The first day I sold half of everything on the long table and only about 7 bars of soap. On the second day I changed everything around and put the soaps on the long table and the other stuff on the short one. The second day I sold a little bit of the other bath products and about 80 bars of soap. That was a cool learning experience.
DSC00816.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

Stop taking my picture!
DSC00818.jpg

No really STOP IT!!! LOL
DSC00824.jpg

These were the last pictures I took when the show was over the last day. I started from the small table going around to the end of the long table:
Milk Bath Sachets and Bolivian Pink Salts:
DSC00821.jpg

Lavender Milk Bath, my last Herbal Bath Salts and what was left of the hand rolled beeswax candles:
DSC00822.jpg

Whipped shea butter (I had samples for the women to try. I sold about 5 jars but at $10.50 a jar that's really good). :
DSC00823.jpg

Soaps:
DSC00825.jpg

Soaps and Scented rose hips and putka pods (the best seller!).
DSC00826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom