Woo Hoo! Found a 640 egg incubator today!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AgroUrica, Mar 5, 2013.

1. AgroUrica

AgroUrica Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2013
    Now all I need is a good source of fertile eggs for the broilers I want to produce.[​IMG]

2. KrisH

KrisH Chillin' With My Peeps

what kind? pictures?? how much???

you left out lots of info

RobertH

3. AgroUrica

AgroUrica Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2013
    I'll post pics when I can. Haven't purchased it yet but will within the next week or so. Cost is 8000 bs (Venezuelan)....so at the black market exchange rate, about $3.44.[​IMG] Just kidding....but yes, 8000 bs.

I once had an civil engineer working for me and he was well-connected with the major chicken producers within the eastern part of the country. I put him on the search for one and he showed up today with pics on his cell phone According to him, it's a well-made unit with a 3 year warranty built by a guy who has made them for years. I doubt it'll be as good as I could get out of the states, but it's about impossible to get something shipped down here these days, so I'll have to work with what I can.

He's now working on finding a reliable source of high quality fertile eggs. I'll hatch some birds for personal use though most will be sold to locals here in the pueblo along with the required feed, medicines, etc. I'm trying to set up a one-stop-shop for those who are interested in producing their own broilers.

Hope that info helped. Ask all the questions you'd like.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by