Woo Hoo....

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by PrplHartJarHead, Oct 25, 2014.

1. PrplHartJarHead

PrplHartJarHead Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2014
    We got our first egg over 55 grams two days ago. Broke it open for use in some coffee cake the smokin' hot trophy wife was making up with apples from her sisters orchard and saw our first double-yolker!!

This chicken-raising thing is so cool!

2. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    That 1st egg is a real prize for all the care and work that you put into your birds. Congratulations! [​IMG]

3. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler Premium Member

Gratz

On the big egg..[​IMG]

4. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    Congratulations!!![​IMG]

5. PrplHartJarHead

PrplHartJarHead Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2014
    Thanks everyone! We reached a couple of new milestones again today. 1st, we were gifted 7 eggs today, a new daily high for our flock. 2d, we got our first 60+ gram egg today. There are so many firsts with our flock and the experiences are really fun. So glad for this website because we get to share with people who don't get tired of hearing about it.

6. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Congrats from here, too, and I may be sticking my nose out a little here but I'm just going by your screen name and wanted to say "Thank you for your service" and extend my gratitude to your family for the sacrifices they made for our country as well. I was a Navy wife for the first 26 years of our marriage so I know first hand how tough it is on families! Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by