woo! i have a domain!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by nettie, Oct 22, 2009.

1. nettie

nettie Enslaved by Indoor Ducks

Nov 20, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    i have decided to create an indepth web page all about keeping ducks indoors as house pets, or how to spoil outdoor ducks. So i officially bought a domain and have begun the process of building the site. Right now all you can see is a funny picture and a little message saying what is to come, but i am super excited.

I will also be selling diaper harnesses, walking(leash) harnesses, and possibly some ducky clothing (my ducks require coats when its cold because they are not winterized, and they also need ducky shoes for walking on concrete... they also help ducks recovering from bumble foot)

It will have everything from duckling care to feeding, to imprinting, etc... all geared towards keeping ducks inside.

I'm also working on a special care section for indoor and outdoor ducks that need medical attention.

hopefully it'll be awesome once it gets going... i'm writing everything up for it while the bf is doing all the coding and html for it. i'm hoping to have it completely up and running with galleries and info by x-mas...

if for any reason you'd like to see the picture and sentence saying it's being built, you can check it out at www.indoorducks.com

2. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    [​IMG]

3. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    I agree with thte post above! [​IMG]

Ill deff be checking out those walking harnesses.

4. 688peterl

688peterl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2009
    if only you was in the UK! i wont be able to buy anything unless you ship worldwide [​IMG]

5. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Great domain name! Easy to remember and everything!

6. Willowbrook

Willowbrook Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    western PA
    Very cool picture! Congrats!!!

7. classroomducks

classroomducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2009
    Fort Worth, Tx
    That is a great picture! Looks like a horror film cover. [​IMG]

8. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Lol... I was going to suggest that you do something like that!

9. JoshSnape

JoshSnape Chillin' With My Peeps

check out my site on ducks and chickens, it still under construction but you can have your say on which is the best duck and help make the site better, i will constently update, www.poultryandwaterfowl.co.nr And i look forward to seeing your site, ( nice name by the way)

10. Duck_feeder

Duck_feeder Drowning in feathers!

Oct 22, 2009
    Chicago
    Hi all,

This is Nettie's boyfriend AKA Victor and Ming Mei's personal chef. [​IMG]
    I figure I'd introduce myself as will be lurking here for inspiration for the web site. I just added a Facebook fan page if anybody is interested (link at http://indoorducks.com)

For the record, I know nothing about caring for ducks outside of what Nettie has told me, so if you have any questions regarding duck care, I am NOT your guy. [​IMG]

And thanks for the compliments on the picture!

Joe

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by