1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Woo, I just love it all.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ec_Prokta, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Yup yup yup, I love having my dad say I'm dumb, I love the fact that I missed my time off today because I'm sick, I love getting my braces adjusted and/or headgear on Monday. Woohoo!

Oh yeah, I also love almost being in a car crash a week or 2 ago.

Pardon for any misspellings, it's either because I'm dumb, or that I'm just getting over a fever. You decide.

Yeah, I should stop ranting all the time. Sorry, it's just very stressful. If you need me to stop ranting, just PM me, kay?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Yur not DUMB!

3. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:[​IMG] Thanks, I just needed a little encouragement.

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:Awww PK, you aren't dumb by a loooooooooong shot! I bet Dad is just being grumpy because both of ya'll have been sick. Braces aren't fun, but believe me, the end result is so worth it!

Sorry to hear about the wreck, everybody okay?

[​IMG]

5. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:Awww PK, you aren't dumb by a loooooooooong shot! I bet Dad is just being grumpy because both of ya'll have been sick. Braces aren't fun, but believe me, the end result is so worth it!

Sorry to hear about the wreck, everybody okay?

[​IMG]

Thanks.

I think so... it was only a small frontal collision. But it was the car behind me and Grandpa.

*praying that Dad goes to sleep in the other house so I can watch TV without being made fun of*

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009
  6. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    I like you PK! You aren't dumb. You're smart. Plus you conquered "games, jokes and fun", it takes planning and brains to do that!

7. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    No one here thinks your dumb, PK. Hang in there, watch a little TV, and hang out with us all night. [​IMG] to your dad....
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    Your dad sounds like my stepdad [​IMG]
    **hugs** to you

9. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    ur dad sounds like my step dad too! hes short and im stronger than him so when he gets me mad i frequently twist his arm til hes practically begging for mercy XD . dont you dare do that! lol. we do not need an injured pk. just ignore him. remember violence is never the answer

10. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    [​IMG] I wondered how you were doing, hon, I haven't heard from you in a while. I missed you! I'm sorry things are rough, you're in a really hard part of growing up and all these outside situations are making it harder. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by