Woodstock CT Fair

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Henrietta23, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Anyone planning on going? It's Labor Day weekend. We'll probably decide which day to go based on weather reports closer to next weekend. http://www.woodstockfair.com/
    It's
    our favorite local fair. We love Durham too, but it's a lot further for us.

2. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    [​IMG] Oh well. It would have been fun to meet more BYCers!

3. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Bringing this up one last time. It's this weekend and is a pretty cool little fair. If we go it will probably be Saturday or Monday since we're going to Old Sturbridge Village on Sunday after church. Another busy weekend!!

4. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Looks like we're going this afternoon when everyone is home from school. Tomorrow looks rainy, Sunday we have plans and Monday looks hot. So tonight it is. If you see a tall Mom and Dad with a 6 year old son in the chicken barn (or elsewhere) that will be us. I'll probably have on a light blue hoodie and jeans. DH and DS will definitely have on jeans.

5. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    I went today. It was great. Makes the Marshfield fair look lame by comparison. I haven't been to the Durham fair since I was little so I don't remember what it was like but I would compare it to the Topsfield Fair in Mass.

Loved the poultry/rabbit barn!!!!

6. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:There's a good chance a bunch of us will try to meet up in Durham. Watch for a thread and join us if you can![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by