woodworking

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by ams4776, Apr 26, 2011.

1. ams4776

ams4776 Chillin' With My Peeps

Who else likes to do woodwork (outside of coops lol) im gonna be trying to build monkey bars and a swingset this.summer. anyone make these before?
    I love wood working. Made my kids a playhouse. Made my own coop with run. And other stuff for around the house or gifts.

2. TommyM

TommyM Out Of The Brooder

Apr 2, 2011
    Do a little woodworking myself,last few projects were log furniture;2 twin beds, one queen head and foot board a set of bunk beds and a loveseat type piece,plus small odds and ends.

A man with a gun is a citizen;a man without one is a subject!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ams4776

ams4776 Chillin' With My Peeps

I haven't done any furniture myself but have thought about doing some lawn furniture soon

4. jerryray

jerryray Out Of The Brooder

Mar 11, 2011
    Western Kentucky
    My husband and I have done woodwork for many years last year he started carving wooden bowls. He has done a great job on the bowls. If you would like to take a look at them check out our blog. www.kyhillbillycrafters.blogspot.com[​IMG]

5. NEChickenNoob

NEChickenNoob Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2014
    SE Connecticut
    I know this in an old thread, but I wanted to see who are Woodworkers out there. I am a fine furniture builder. I do exclusively hardwood work and try to eliminate metal fasteners where I can. Mostly flatwork and medium to large projects such as tables, bedroom or living room pieces and display boxes/pieces. Anyone else?

6. jdduck

jdduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2014
    Forsythe, Ga
    i do a little bit beds book cases, small tables just about any thing the wife wants. this is a pic of the feeder i just finished. made from ceder fence pickets planed and glued. ones like it sale for 70 online, cost about 15 to build working on a bigger now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. NEChickenNoob

NEChickenNoob Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2014
    SE Connecticut

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by