1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Woohoo, just ordered some new chicks for the Spring today ;)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Chicken Frenzie, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Chicken Frenzie

Chicken Frenzie Chicken Whisperer

Nov 2, 2010
    After going shopping with my Dad, we got to do what I wanted! We went to a local country store, where we usually get chicks, and ordered 4. That is only because my dad said the max chickens we could have is 15, and we have 12 now. (We're getting rid of our silkie- it's a boy ): ) But, the bill came out to 13.95! We ordered...
    1 Rhode Island Red
    2 Easter Eggers
    1 Grey Leghorn
    All pullets! *Hopefully* But we had a 4 dollar order fee since we got less than 6... but oh well. It was worth it! I can't wait - we're getting them sometime April. If anyone has pictures of their grey leghorns - please post! I don't know what those would look like, haha. I've just seen the white ones! But yeah.... I'm so excited!!!!

2. AnimalLady123

AnimalLady123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    At the computer
    I would love to see some pictures of you new chicks!!

3. Chicken Frenzie

Nov 2, 2010
    Sure, when I get them I'll post pictures!!

4. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    Yes, pics please! [​IMG]

5. Chicken Frenzie

Nov 2, 2010
    Sure! ;)
    Haha, for my two little EE 'twins' my dad thought of :
    Birdie & Eagle :p (golf terms, and we're really big golfers...) and it's kinda cute :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by