1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Woohoo! Magicpigeon went to America! xD

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by magicpigeon, Dec 10, 2011.

1. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    Well to tel the truth I'm still in America... but leaving on Monday. [​IMG] We went to Orlando on one of those pre booked free tickety things, pretty epic until my sister got to Potterworld and spent close to $400 on... dare I say it? junk [​IMG] (Yess..I am not such a HP fan..)
    It's been strange... everyone driving on the opposite sides of the road and the 16 hour time difference O_O
    Buuut all in all really fun, and I would have loved to meet some of y'all but we didn't have the time [​IMG] Anyways just to say you all have a lovely country and hopefully I will be back soon!! [​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Glad you had a good time! Hopefully, one day you'll see the real USA, not just the touristy parts. Such a wide variety of geographical areas and people here!

3. geepy

geepy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    Glad ya got to visit. I remember when orlando was mostly orange trees (long time ago). I want to go to Australia, but I DON'T fly. Oh well, I just look at pics. [​IMG]

4. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    I have noticed a fresher breeze than normal. And I can tell when the tides bring fresh life and clearer water. We will await your return, our seafarer...

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

6. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Oh yeah Pidge. [​IMG]
    I'm glad you had a blast. [​IMG] People I know are always going on about Potterworld. They look at me like I have four eyes when I tell them I'm not a big fan of HP.

Please don't look at me like I have four eyes. [​IMG]

7. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    ray's two cents :

Oh yeah Pidge. [​IMG]
    I'm glad you had a blast. [​IMG] People I know are always going on about Potterworld. They look at me like I have four eyes when I tell them I'm not a big fan of HP.

Please don't look at me like I have four eyes. [​IMG]

I'm with you here​

8. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    [​IMG]

By the way, I love your signature Pidge. That's great. [​IMG]

9. Sonic Pug

Sonic Pug Chillin' With My Peeps

Yay! Glad you had a good time. Hopefully you can come back soon and see other areas too. I recommend New York, New Orleans, the Southwest and California. [​IMG]

10. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    yes glad you had a great time......need to check out some of the other States....my dream is to one day to make it to you country

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by