Woohoo! Magicpigeon went to America! xD

magicpigeon

Songster
9 Years
Oct 9, 2010
Well to tel the truth I'm still in America... but leaving on Monday.
roll.png
We went to Orlando on one of those pre booked free tickety things, pretty epic until my sister got to Potterworld and spent close to $400 on... dare I say it? junk
lol.png
(Yess..I am not such a HP fan..)
It's been strange... everyone driving on the opposite sides of the road and the 16 hour time difference O_O
Buuut all in all really fun, and I would have loved to meet some of y'all but we didn't have the time
tongue.png
Anyways just to say you all have a lovely country and hopefully I will be back soon!!
smile.png

Glad ya got to visit. I remember when orlando was mostly orange trees (long time ago). I want to go to Australia, but I DON'T fly. Oh well, I just look at pics.
gig.gif

I have noticed a fresher breeze than normal. And I can tell when the tides bring fresh life and clearer water. We will await your return, our seafarer...

Oh yeah Pidge.
cool.png

I'm glad you had a blast.
woot.gif
People I know are always going on about Potterworld. They look at me like I have four eyes when I tell them I'm not a big fan of HP.

Please don't look at me like I have four eyes.
hide.gif

ray's two cents :

Oh yeah Pidge.
cool.png

I'm glad you had a blast.
woot.gif
People I know are always going on about Potterworld. They look at me like I have four eyes when I tell them I'm not a big fan of HP.

Please don't look at me like I have four eyes.
hide.gif

I'm with you here​

yes glad you had a great time......need to check out some of the other States....my dream is to one day to make it to you country

Back
Top Bottom