1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WOOHOO!!! They are mine, mine, MINE!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Moonwalker, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2008
    Washburn, MO
    My boss TOTALLY surprised me today. I have been trying to think of how to broach the subject of buying the baby goats from him. I know he wants to use them for a series of commercials we are filming soon.
    This morning, I mentioned I needed more milk replacer and he said I could HAVE THEM, if I promised to feed them!
    They are MINE!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Obligatory chicken pic so I can sneak my babies in)
    This is Little Man. I have no clue what breed he is, but he is a tough little booger! He beats up on the BO and Dominecker Roos.

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Awwwwwwwww - how sweet!!!

My boss just gives me more work!

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Nice now you are making me want goats but that will come when I leave home and start out on my own on a farm.

Henry

4. flyingmonkeypoop

flyingmonkeypoop Overrun With Chickens

Apr 30, 2007
    Deer Park Washington
    I cant wait til we get kids, they are due in june and will be nubians. The roo looks like a true araucana, even if he has a tail, he shows the color, comb, and ear tufts of an araucana, more than likely a breeders cull because his tufts arent equal in size, breed him to some ee's and get some possible rumpless tufted babies.

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    My moms b/f has been talking about getting sheep but I want goats to! Your making it worse LOL. Now I really want goats

6. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    Awesome! Congrats!!!!

7. Frizzles

Frizzles Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2008
    Congratulations. You will love them, Goats are so awesome. We have reg. Nigerian Dwarfs due any day (one with twins, one with triplets) and I can't wait for them to be born. We also have 2 ND bucks and 1 LaMancha Buck and 2 does, but no kids coming for them just yet.

8. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Quote:I have MANY bosses...they give me PLENTY work too....but they also give me eggs! [​IMG]

Congrats on the little goats. They are ADORABLE!!

9. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    They are really really sweet to look at.

10. Churkenduse

Churkenduse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    What a lovely family you have just adorable

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by