Woohooo! Finaly ordering from holderreads!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by DUCKGIRL89, Dec 18, 2011.

1. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    [​IMG] asked my mom if she would let me have them at our house insted of my dads (this way I can see them daily) and she said YES! [​IMG]

Gonna get
    3 silkies
    5 TSQ welsh harlequins
    And 4 runners. (geting the runners for my mom)

Im so excited [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Who else is getting birds from him? Geese and ducks!

2. Wulfandwyn

Wulfandwyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2011
    Congratultions [​IMG]

3. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Yay, I'm glad she finally decided to let you order from him, good luck.

I will probably end up getting some hookbills from him sometime.

4. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    I'm gonna be aggravated if this is something simple, but what does the TSQ stand for on the welsh harlequins ? I can usually figure abreviations out pretty well but that one has had me stumped since I saw it on your other thread about them.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  5. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    TSQ me an Top Show Quality. I was stumped when I first saw it too. Lol!

6. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:Thanks! Im realy excited. If I had more room I would add hookbills. But im adding silkies insted. Welsh harlequins are my #1 main breed [​IMG]

Good luck with your order. Mine is alot of $$$ with those silkies in there [​IMG] $133.00 [​IMG] but I know they will be worth it [​IMG]

7. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:Oh, lol. Ok most people just use SQ for show qualty so I'm used to SQ, but holdderreads sight does say top show quality. Gotcha . Thanks

And yep I be the silkies did drive the price up a bit, if it wasn't for the darn shipping prices, it would almost be better to buy adult silkies, they are $25 for adults

8. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:Oh, lol. Ok most people just use SQ for show qualty so I'm used to SQ, but holdderreads sight does say top show quality. Gotcha . Thanks

And yep I be the silkies did drive the price up a bit, if it wasn't for the darn shipping prices, it would almost be better to buy adult silkies, they are $25 for adults

Yeah, I would get two adult pairs if it wasnt so dang high [​IMG]

How m an y hookbills do you want?

9. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga

Yeah, I would get two adult pairs if it wasnt so dang high [​IMG]

Well I would want to end up with 2 drakes and 4 duck to breed with and I only want the bibbed duskies but the only sell them as assortments of all three colors and I don't know of anyone else that has only bibbed duskies so I guess I would have to bbuy some and hope I get some bibbed ones and breed from there til I get at least 2 good trios.

10. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:Yeah, I would get two adult pairs if it wasnt so dang high [​IMG]

Well I would want to end up with 2 drakes and 4 duck to breed with and I only want the bibbed duskies but the only sell them as assortments of all three colors and I don't know of anyone else that has only bibbed duskies so I guess I would have to bbuy some and hope I get some bibbed ones and breed from there til I get at least 2 good trios.

I love the bibed [​IMG] hookbills are adorable!

Im hopeing the end up with at leased three hens from my order [​IMG] I have one hen that has much better markings then the other two. And two drakes. Maybe only one... Id like to keep my metzer drake though.

Should I get 6 insted of 5? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by