WOOO!!!! (Proud toddler parent moment) :)

Congrats!!! I have to share a story about the 3 year old little boy who is often abandoned here with us. He recently started using the potty, and one day he comes up to and whispers in my ear "Pecker". I was like WHAT?? So I calmly asked him where it was, just testing to see if I really heard what he said. Well he grabbed his package and said it again. So I asked if he needed to go potty. He got a confused look, so I asked if he had to pee. Gladly he nodded YES!!! So I took him to the potty. He took his own pants off, leaned over the toilet, aimed and proceeded to whisper "Come on pecker you can do it".
lau.gif

And then, when they've learned to use a potty, they have to sample EVERY ONE IN TOWN. Get ready; you'll be learning the location of every toilet wherever you go.

woot.gif
You will now enter the stage of "Potty GPS"

In this stage you will need to reconnitor the location of the bathroom in every place you go.

You should do drills:

Step 1. Unbuckle toddler from the safety harness in the cart.

Step 2. Remove toddler from the cart.

Step 3. Remove purse from cart * if you are not one of those "Super Moms" able to keep track of a toddler and a purse you may skip to step 4.

Step 4. Abandon cart in the middle of the aisle.

Step 5. Run for the bathroom.

You may want to have a friend time you with a stopwatch.

You should be prepared for multiple visits in each excursion.

Enjoy every minute of your baby!! They grow up so fast!

My dd was that age when one day she decided to sit on the toliet....it was a surprise moment for us. She is now six years old and done very well. She is still wearing her night depends for nighttime but our doc said she will outgrow it one day.

CONGRATS!!!! We are working with my 2 year old grandson now and I hope to have this same report soon. Right now he can tell us when he DID it but not getting the need to tell BEFORE. I am thinking once we can get him to understand what sitting on the potty is actually FOR it will be relatively smooth sailing from there! (fingers crossed)

I too am REALLY tired of diapers.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom