1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Woot!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by djackjr, Dec 2, 2008.

1. djackjr

djackjr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Graham Wa.
    ok this maybe wrong forum. But I talked to my Homeowners association, and I can have chickens!! [​IMG] Even the President of the Homeowners has 4 silkies!!!. [​IMG]

So now I really need to get the coop finished, the Incubator built and order me some eggs!!. Decided to convert the entire 10 by 12 shed to coop and expand the run to 10 by 20.... Now my chicken count went from 5 to maybe 25, the wife is so going to [​IMG] me
    [​IMG]

2. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

yuppers,,,,,,, this is how it starts,,,,,, if you take meds now,,, you MIGHT be able to stop it,,, but it sounds like its too late fer ya [​IMG]

3. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Welcome to the madness! Don't count on us to talk you out of it. We're proud of our enabling skills!

4. chicktwit

chicktwit Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! So Happy for you!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. djackjr

djackjr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Graham Wa.
    Ok any know where the Chicken anonymous people meet, I might need it soon [​IMG]

6. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

We meet right here every day, 24/7. Just come here tell us your troubles and we will mail you a box of eggs or chickes to help with your addiction. [​IMG] The chicken part you get, the anonomous part is you don't know our real name unless we tell you!!!! [​IMG]

7. sewincircle

sewincircle Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Central New York
    Oh yes, this is only the beggining. 5...25...who knows after that! 250?
    I am glad for your good news! woot! woot! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I think your wife will [​IMG] you when she sees the baby chicks!

8. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    That's great! Life is SO empty without chickens!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by