work and byc

damarisgw

Songster
10 Years
May 29, 2009
so im working at my dads store and im soo bored , im tempted to eat everything in here lol theres ice cream and nachos and hot dogs aahhh !!!! Surfing byc from my phone is the only thing keeping me from eating the whole store lol

yummmm...

well if you do eat it at least post pictures so some of us here that are trying to eat healthy can enjoy it vicariously
wink.png

I just made some chicken strips and fries for a customer and i was gna put an extra one in the hot oil for me then i thought no!! Im gna have ice cream before i leave lol i actually took a picture of a banana split i made the other day it looked sooo good

Quote:
I wish i had coworkers ! Im here alone so im bored out of my mind with no one to talk to
sad.png
and it doesnt help that the mall is dead too so not that many customers

Prepare yourself for the real world by keeping busy constantly at work and not surfing. Ask what can be done - cleaning, stocking, inventorying.

Quote:
its a small snack bar there isnt much to be done that i didnt do already , i opened so everything is set up and yhe.merchandise got here at ten all i had to do was make out the check

Back
Top Bottom