work and byc

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by damarisgw, Sep 10, 2010.

1. damarisgw

damarisgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    so im working at my dads store and im soo bored , im tempted to eat everything in here lol theres ice cream and nachos and hot dogs aahhh !!!! Surfing byc from my phone is the only thing keeping me from eating the whole store lol

2. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    yummmm...

well if you do eat it at least post pictures so some of us here that are trying to eat healthy can enjoy it vicariously [​IMG]

3. damarisgw

May 29, 2009
    I just made some chicken strips and fries for a customer and i was gna put an extra one in the hot oil for me then i thought no!! Im gna have ice cream before i leave lol i actually took a picture of a banana split i made the other day it looked sooo good

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

I check in on BYC at work to keep me from choking my coworkers. Just kidding. Sort of.

[​IMG]

5. damarisgw

May 29, 2009
    Quote:I wish i had coworkers ! Im here alone so im bored out of my mind with no one to talk to [​IMG] and it doesnt help that the mall is dead too so not that many customers

6. welsummerchicks

welsummerchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    Prepare yourself for the real world by keeping busy constantly at work and not surfing. Ask what can be done - cleaning, stocking, inventorying.

7. damarisgw

May 29, 2009
    Quote:its a small snack bar there isnt much to be done that i didnt do already , i opened so everything is set up and yhe.merchandise got here at ten all i had to do was make out the check

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by