1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

world's most spoiled chicken..............

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by QuinnP, Sep 19, 2010.

1. QuinnP

QuinnP Songster

Mar 26, 2010
    Oregon
    Arlo!!! I slept with His Highness last night because it was rainy & windy & he is irresistable. This morning I put him outside on a blanket so he could get some fresh air, & he decided he didn't like it & flapped over to sit on my foot. Whenever I am outside helping with bunnies he wants to be on me. He wont eat worms unless I hold them in front of his nose. He lets me stroke his comb & cooes so cutely. every day he makes his distress noise til I run over & scoop him up & then he quietly clucks.

I dont think I need to ask forgiveness for bragging about the charm & utter cuteness of my Little man!!![​IMG] He gets mad if I dare to force him to get excercize! Loves Peanut Butter Suet & refuses to eat chicken food anymore!

2. buildingmyark

buildingmyark Songster

May 2, 2010
    Louisiana
    Let's see a picture of this very well behaved roo!

3. QuinnP

QuinnP Songster

Mar 26, 2010
    Oregon
    Ive got a cd of pictures, do I just stick it into the computer? (My computer's name is Jerry, after my Dad not Gerry Adams

4. QuinnP

QuinnP Songster

Mar 26, 2010
    Oregon
    I uploaded some photos but dont know where they went...............

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by