World's Rarest Dog Breed Found In Illegal Pennsylvania Kennel

That is sad.....that one kinda looks like a fox/dingo mix. A lot of times dogs like that are put down because can't risk them hurting people. I hope that is not the case on either account.

Quote:
most of these dogs are probably inbred and not fit for breeding wish i could adopt one

With so few of them in existence, surely they could do some selective breeding with outcross to some known individuals. Sometimes inbreeding strengthens the lines too. I hope the gene pool doesn't suffer, but is better for having found these dogs. They sure are gorgeous and have such intelligent eyes! Thanks for the link, very interesting stuff
wink.png

Quote:
most of these dogs are probably inbred and not fit for breeding wish i could adopt one

With so few of them in existence, surely they could do some selective breeding with outcross to some known individuals. Sometimes inbreeding strengthens the lines too. I hope the gene pool doesn't suffer, but is better for having found these dogs. They sure are gorgeous and have such intelligent eyes! Thanks for the link, very interesting stuff
wink.png

your welcome thanks for reading i wish there was a article with more information though

Quote:
wink.png

your welcome thanks for reading i wish there was a article with more information though

seeing these dogs reminds me alot of malinois

Back
Top Bottom