1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WorldWide Shipping (pakistan)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dietcocane, Nov 18, 2008.

1. dietcocane

dietcocane Out Of The Brooder

Nov 12, 2008
    Hi every one...

Do you guys know any one or any breeder who can send me hatching eggs of pure breeds. its take 8 days min to reach us mail box in Pakistan, pron to custom checking as well. is it feasible have hatching eggs delivered here? Just got to us postal website seems no restrictions to send eggs from US to pakistan. i know the hatching rate will be reduced a lot but here ppl don;t breed Silkies,frizzels or pure breeds like i see on your forum..Nor ppl use forum/internet to trade breeds etc and the hatchurys over here are all about broilers/layers dats it.

i have searched your forum before posting this havn;t found any thing related to what i am asking.... Learned a lot of things.. excellent info [​IMG] .. really need your guys help.

Thanks in advance...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  2. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I can't help you but I didn't want to say hi.
    [​IMG]

3. dietcocane

Nov 12, 2008
    [​IMG] Thanks whitecra

4. eggchel

eggchel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Both Coasts
    You probably need to check further to see if there are any restrictions on importing hatching eggs to Pakistan or on exporting them from the U.S. or which ever country you are considering buying them in. There may be government requirements for health certificates, even for eggs, due to the concerns over Avian Flu.

Chel

5. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    There are LOTS of requirements which is why most people won't go to the trouble. I do hope you can find someone that ships internationally!!

Welcome to BYC...[​IMG]

6. dietcocane

Nov 12, 2008
    orite eggchel [​IMG]

7. dietcocane

Nov 12, 2008
    thanks oldtimegator

8. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
  9. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    Contact your ministry of agriculture, they may be able to help you. I know it is not easy there but there may be a way.

At least they can tell you about any restrictions and then you will have documented proof if it is ok.

What part of Pakistan are you in?

Jena.

10. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    Opps forgot to say Welcome to BYC!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by