I wormed my guineas a little over a month ago. Wormer three days in water, waited 10 days, then three more days of wormer in water. The new guineas probably need worming, too. Can I re-worm them now safely or should I wait? If I need to wait, how long? Can I administer the wormer with a (needle-less) syringe? I'd actually prefer to do it that way if it's safe. Safe, safe, safe is the key, but this time I'm not afraid to get them off the roost individually at night and do the deed - with two people and body armor LOL. TIA for help!